Home-Based Eating Disorder Recovery Services
We offer home-based eating disorder recovery services tailored to an individual’s specific needs. Our goal is to empower clients to improve their mental and physical well-being in a unique and comprehensive manner. Services can be established to prevent the need for admission to a hospital treatment center and/or to successfully transition out of one.
Each client begins with a 1-2 hour assessment where a care plan is established. Crucial to the development of an effective care plan is a collaboration with a client’s current outpatient team. Everyone works together to ensure a thoughtful and effective approach is established and then executed. Listed below is a sample of the services we provide. This is not an exhaustive list. And most options are available virtually. We encourage clients, their families, and outpatient teams to get creative in determining what will be most effective. For more information contact our intake coordinator, Jennifer Locke, RDN at JLocke@cnc360.com for times and locations.
Sample Eating Disorder Services (in person or virtual)
- Individual Meal Coaching/Support – One-on-one support with a licensed therapist and/or registered dietitian
- Family Meal Coaching/Support – Support provided by a licensed therapist and/or Registered Dietitian with parental, spouse, sibling, or other family involvement
- Grocery Shopping
- Kitchen/Cupboard Overhaul
- Meal Preparation – Guided meal preparation by a registered dietitian or personal chef depending on the client’s need
- Restaurant Outings – This year we are offering a restaurant outing group for individuals who would like to take on the challenge of dining out within a supportive group environment. For more information contact our intake coordinator, Jennifer Locke, at 781-674-1189, ext. 2 or JLocke@cnc360.com
- Monitored Movement – Implemented per the recommendation of the client’s multi-disciplinary team – to be accompanied by a licensed therapist or licensed fitness professional depending on need
- On-Call Hours – Provided by a licensed therapist and/or registered dietitian depending on the need
- Weekly Progress Reports – Sent by a licensed therapist to the client’s multi-disciplinary team to ensure effective and comprehensive collaboration
- Intuitive Eating and Mindfulness – are important recovery concepts for many individuals and parents. We offer in-home training or refreshers for both mindfulness and intuitive eating